Charleston, South Carolina is quickly becoming a hot-spot for Bachelorette parties. Whether you are looking for a quiet weekend away with the girls or something a little less tame, Charleston has it all. From relaxing spas to rooftop bars, the activities range from mild to wild, and we are here to help you through it.
The most important thing to remember while organizing a Bachelorette weekend trip is to plan ahead. The last thing you will want to deal with is arriving with your party only to realize that you should have made reservations ahead of time. So be proactive! Plan ahead to ensure that your Charleston weekend goes off without a hitch.
- Halls Chophouse: A family owned steakhouse located on King Street, this restaurant is known for having the best steaks in Charleston.
- 39 Rue de Jean: “Rue” as it is lovingly referred to by locals, is known for their hearty robust Parisian cooking, extensive wine list, and enthusiastic service.
- Eleve: Modern american cuisine with a coastal influence, locally sourced ingredients, and a fun eclectic atmosphere makes this rooftop bar and restaurant a must for your Charleston visit. Located on the rooftop level of the Grand Bohemian Hotel be sure to chcek out this one.
- O-Ku: The best sushi in town (at least in our opinion). Known for their authentic Asian cuisine with a hint of southern flare. This is perfect for any party craving some fresh sushi and its central King Street location is in the heart of downtown.
- Magnolias: Magnolias is famed for its sophisticated take on traditional southern cooking, a great spot for a Bachelorette brunch.
- Stars Restaurant: This 1930’s style grill room boasts Charleston’s only rooftop bar with a 360° view of the downtown historic district including the famed steeples.
- Coast: The freshest seafood in Charleston, housed in an old warehouse, this restaurant is a must if seafood is your thing.
- FIG: The acronym doesn’t lie the food IS good, in fact it is really good! Definitely a great stop for your Bachelorette weekend!
- The Republic Bar and Lounge: Featuring an outdoor lounge area, this King Street bar is centrally located and perfect for a night out drinking with the girls.
- Henry’s House: Live music every night makes this downtown bar a must for both locals and visitors alike. You can also cross over to NV right from Henry’s rooftop for a club vibe with great dancing!
- The Rooftop at Vendue: A great rooftop bar with views of the water, a great spot for cocktails.
- Midtown: Live entertainment five nights a week, and an outdoor patio make this the perfect spot for happy hour.
- Prohibition: This speak-easy themed bar has live Jazz music every Friday night and is the perfect spot for a night full of dancing.
- The Spa at Belmond Charleston Place: This luxury spa is one of the top rated spas in the Charleston area, with a central downtown location and a long list of relaxing treatments. There are group packages as well but make sure to book in advance so as not to miss out on this amazing spa.
- Tease Blow Dry Bar: This local blow-dry bar is a great spot for a day of pampering in Charleston. Book your blowouts in advance because this place books up quickly.
- Gorgeous Glo: Need a spray tan for your trip to Charleston? Gorgeous Glo will give you one that will have people asking you if you just returned from the islands. They also offer blowouts and makeup!
- Old South Carriage Company: These horse drawn tours of Charleston are perfect for a daytime group outing. With a variety of tour options Old South Carriage Tours are a great way to get to know the historic downtown Charleston area.
- Beach Yoga with Serenity Tree: They offer special Bachelorette packages that let you start off your Bachelorette weekend with a fun, relaxing and energetic yoga session.
- Wine Blending at The Bohemian: What could be better than creating your own bottle of wine? The Bohemian offers a class that teaches you about the different flavors of wine and let’s you become the winemaker. Blend, taste, create a custom label, and bottle up your wine to take home! This is truly an experience you won’t forget.
The lists of restaurants, bars, and things to do could go on and on! Whatever you decide to do, we know you will love your time in this fun city with your best girls!